We are a boutique law firm based in Costa Rica, with capacity to operate in El Salvador and Argentina, we are specialized in international arbitration and human rights, with the purpose to eradicate discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender. Our purpose is what moves us, is the soul of our firm, but the services we provide are those of every legal office.
HDUARTE LEGAL provides legal advice to clients before, during and after litigation, serving as legal counsel at times to do business, as well as in critical moments after the occurrence of a crisis (media, labor, criminal, constitutional, administrative, commercial), in the execution of contracts or in their relations with the State. We have significant experience in the mediatic handling of cases, without this implying that we can not take the cases in a discreet manner, our mere presence is reason for warning for our counterparts.
We are interested in long-term relationships.
The advantages of HDUARTE LEGAL are: the technical compromise, impeccable ethic and the price since we do not have the overhead of the "big law firms" we can give it a first world support at accessible prices. In the same way we offer a personalized service, direct and without intermediaries, given that we have a policy of receiving few clients, so as not to compromise our specialized treatment to each of our clients.
HDUARTE LEGAL have extensive experience in industries and sectors, such as media, construction, gambling, distribution, trusts, banking, financial, stock market, software, among others. HDUARTE LEGAL provides legal advice to clients to deal with a variety of situations, in different areas of practice and industries, such as:
- · Strategic business advice
- · Legal analysis to undertake new business areas
- · Creation of termination strategies for contractual execution.
- · Analysis of legal actions available in national and international headquarters
- · Analysis of the status of the execution of the contract
- · Administration of contracts of: public and private concession, construction, license, franchising, distribution
- · Accompaniment in commercial communications within the framework of a contract
- · Claims for improper execution of construction contracts
- · Start of Procedure for Settlement of Disputes in all types of contracts
- · Crisis Management by Contractual Termination
- · Analysis of criminal risks of certain activity
- · Stabilization against Criminal Crisis against companies and individuals.
- · Representation in criminal cases
- · Media Crisis
- · Legal responses to abuses of freedom of expression
- · Crisis for violation of Constitutional rights in the process of creation of Laws (taxes)
- · Crisis for Human Rights Violation